Type of Position
Temporary – Part time
The Minute Taker writes meeting minutes and summaries for the Reggies board meetings. The Reggies board meets up to twice a month. The minute keeper is expected to take meeting minutes and to summarize them. The job should take up to 10 hours a month.
- Record and prepare the minutes of all regular, special, and general meetings;
- Summarize meetings minutes and publish them;
- Organize meeting minutes within our folders;
- Log and register incident review content;
- Act as the Minute Taker of the Board meetings.
- Must be able to transcribe live discussions;
- Must be able to type fast;
- Have a strong knowledge of board structures and meeting procedures;
- Have previous experience taking minutes;
- Must be available on Mondays during the day.
Applications must include
Cover letter and C.V
How to Apply
Send your CV and Cover Letter by February 10th at 5pm to email@example.com
Job Closing Date
Wednesday, February 10th, 2017
People with disabilities, women, Indigenous peoples, members of racialized groups and members of other historically marginalized communities are encouraged to apply. When candidates do not differ significantly in merit, and one such candidate belongs to a historically underrepresented group, Employment Equity requires that the member in this group will be selected. Please indicate clearly in your cover letter if you would like to be considered for Employment Equity.